If you are interested in purchasing a used/pre-owned vehicle, Al Hilal Bank can buy the vehicle under Used Vehicle Finance product and sell it to you at a cost including an agreed profit rate through the Shariah contract of Murabaha or on a specific sale price through Musawamah.
We follow two different Shariah structures for our vehicle finance Product.
Murabaha is a Shariah-compliant sale where the seller (in this case Al Hilal Bank) discloses the true cost incurred in acquiring the vehicle and then sells the same to the Murabaha buyer (in this case Al Hilal Bank customer) for an agreed profit. The buyer is aware of the cost and profit amount.
Musawamah is a general and common kind of sale in which price of the vehicle to be traded is bargained between the seller and the buyer. Unlike Murabaha, the seller in Musawamah is not bound by the Shari'a to disclose the cost incurred and the profit made out of such a transaction. Both the parties negotiate on the price. Musawamah can be used where the seller is not willing to disclose the exact cost of a vehicle the seller is offering to sell.
• Get up to 60 days grace period to start your first instalment
• Vehicle registration on the 3rd party name
• High financing limit
• Salary transfer is not mandatory
• Eligibility & Required Documentation:
• Minimum salary requirement of AED 15,000
• Down payment requirement of 20%
• A valid passport
• Residence visa page (as applicable)
• Latest 3 months bank statements
• Quotation addressed to Al Hilal Bank
• Any other additional documentation which may be required thereafter according to the Al Hilal Bank policies and procedures
• Other terms and conditions apply
0% Installment plan for up to 6 months
Malabar Gold & Diamonds
Use your ADCB Card at Caramel Beauty Lounge and enjoy 20% discount on total bill.
Caramel Beauty Lounge
Avail 0% Installment Plan for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months on your traffic fine payments.
Use your ADCB Card at Winny's Restaurant and Confectionary and enjoy 15% discount on food ...
Winny's Restaurant and Confectionary
Use your ADCB Credit Card at Marks and Spencer and enjoy a 0% Interest Payment Plan.
Marks and Spencer
If you are interested in any of our products and services and would like a member of our sales team to get in touch with you