Get the best Emirates Islamic Bank Credit Cards from Dubaifinance.com
• This is an Islamic card.
• You require a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
• The minimum payment each month is 5% of the outstanding amount.
• The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.34%. This fee is charged in addition to the standard processing fee (approximately 1.15%) charged by MasterCard International or Visa International and is applicable to transactions performed outside UAE.
• The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 0
• For every 1 AED spent at Union Coop, earn 3 Tamayaz point and 2.5 Choice points. For every AED 1 spent domestically, earn 1 Tamyaz points. For every AED 1 spent internationally, earn 2 Tamyaz points.
• Earn 1,500 Etihad Guest Miles when you redeem 14,000 Choice Points, and earn 2,000 Etihad Guest Miles when you redeem 16,000 Choice Points. However, to earn miles you need to have an Etihad Guest account.
• No cashback is rewarded for this card
• Balance transfer facility is available at 0% for 6 months with 2% processing fee. You can transfer your balance up to 80% of the credit limit and a 5% minimum payment required every month.
EPP Tenor : 3, 6, 9 or 12 Months
EPP Tenor : 3 or 6 Months
Enjoy a 0% Interest Payment Plan for 6 months on a minimum transaction of AED 1,000 made w...
Enjoy 15% discount on total bill
Use the promo code RAK50 to get AED 50 off on your purchase of value AED 4,999 - AED 7,998...
Buy On Dubai
If you are interested in any of our products and services and would like a member of our sales team to get in touch with you